Jumpstart Your Career
An internship can be your first step into a great career! Take the opportunity to work with leaders in the professional world and learn from them. Look below to see what opportunities are available for YOU to apply to!
Community First Commercial Real Estate, LCC, a Denver-based commercial real estate brokerage firm is currently offering a business internship opportunity to help with the day-to-day operations, sales, etc. and work closely with management to support business objectives.
Daily tasks and responsibilities include developing and executing a marketing plan, managing social media campaigns, facilitating property showings, and general office duties such as organizing and maintaining files, answering phones, ordering supplies, scheduling meetings.
This is a unique opportunity and great experience for a business student. Be sure to mention you heard about the opportunity from Big Idea Project in your application!
The position is part-time, 20 Hours/Week
- Working towards business degree or similar education (preferred)
- Marketing, real estate and/or general administrative experience (preferred)
- Strong organization, time management, and problem-solving abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience with social media (i.e. posting to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
Contact Matt Edgar at 720.435.2191 or email Matt@cfirstcre.com