Internships, Jobs & Events
Jumpstart Your Career
We offer many opportunities to take your learning farther, but it’s what you do with them that matters.
BIP Alumni Opportunity
Graebel Companies, opens their summer internship positions every Fall around late October/early November and accepts applications until February. This is a highly desired position and hundreds apply, so mark your calendars! You will find the posting at www.graebel.com at their Careers page when it’s live.
Big Idea Project students are strongly encouraged to apply. If you choose to apply, let Tricia know at email@example.com when you submit your application.
Most openings are for the Denver headquarters.
Graebel Companies, Inc. is currently recruiting for paid temporary full-time openings in the Kent, WA office for Summer Internships. Primary responsibilities would be providing clerical and administrative support to the operations team. In addition, our interns gather at least once a month with various leadership teams to discuss ideas, learn about Graebel and our recruiting process, and offer suggestions for process improvement.
All positions are full-time only, and summer only. Must be able to work least 10 weeks.
What we get
- Quality admin work.
- Input from you on process improvement.
- A peek into the realities and challenges faced by college students today when job hunting.
What you’ll get
- Money ($15/hr)
- You’ll learn social norms and etiquette in a business setting.
- You’ll get an introduction to corporate relocation—a peek behind the curtain of what kinds of benefits are offered to a person relocating for work.
- The opportunity to refine your MS Office skills.
- Meetings with our leadership team.
- You’ll work with awesome people.
- Also, you can wear jeans every day.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong organization, time management, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work both independently and on a team
- Must be at least a rising freshman (or above) attending a college/university
To apply in the Fall, go to www.graebel.com and find the posting under Careers.