Become the voice of BIP
As a trained representative for BIP, you will rub shoulders with city influencers, business leaders and future employers while building skills and perspective that will impact your future career.
Take the stage
The Ambassador program is an application only program for current BIP students and young alumni. Ambassadors are trained to ‘wow’ the community with their stories and skills. They are proof that Big Idea Project grows Generous Leaders.
What they do:
- Speak publicly at events, large and small
- Network with community leaders
- Accompany BIP’s executive leaders at events
- Represent BIP in their schools
Shape your future
The Ambassador experience gives you skills and experiences that will impact your professional future.
What you get:
- Training in public speaking, storytelling, professional communication, career development, and much more
- Experiences colleges and employers are looking for
- Opportunities to build your professional network
- Informal mentoring from successful leaders