What comes next - Ambassador super powers!
This is an application-only program for current BIP students and young alumni. Ambassadors are trained to ‘wow’ the community with their stories and skills, serving as proof that Big Idea Project grows Generous Leaders®.
What Ambassadors do
- Speak publicly at events, large and small
- Network with community leaders
- Accompany BIP’s executive leaders at events
- Represent BIP in their schools
- Build skills and perspective that impact your future career
What Ambassadors get
- Training in public speaking, storytelling, professional communication, career development, and much more
- Experience colleges and employers are looking for
- Opportunities to build a professional network
- Informal mentoring from successful leaders
Stay connected with students who have also participated in Big Idea Project, those you know and those you haven’t met until now. By joining, you are developing an important part of your professional and personal network.
Opportunities for internships & jobs
Our sponsors are looking to hire young generous leaders with initiative, just like you. Take advantage of this opportunity.
Ambassadors must participate in the initial training and remain flexible for ongoing requests from BIP for fundraising meetings, media exposure and photo shoots. Additional training and professional opportunities are offered to Ambassadors who make themselves available.
A BIP Ambassador is a student who participated in the Big Idea Project who is selected to represent the organization in various professional settings such as events, corporate presentations and lunch and learns.